It’s time to announce the winner of the $5 Challenge! Happy Friday!
The vote was so close – sort of like they say on American Idol each week (or used to – I’ll admit I haven’t watched it in like 5 years or something). Almost 1200 of you cast a vote for your favorite $5 Challenge project, and the winner is…
…drum roll, please…
Bird Silhouette Plates by Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish
Jess will be taking home the Grand Prize:
- a $30 gift certificate to The Rusted Chain
- a $25 gift certificate to Dollar Tree, courtesy of our friends at Dollar Store Crafts
- a handmade Robin’s Nest from The Shabby Chic Cottage
This year’s first runner-up is:
Prayer Wall by Pam @ Bibbidi Bobbidi Beautiful
Pam will be taking home the First Runner-Up Prize:
- a $30 gift certificate to Back40Life vinyl decor
- a handmade Vintage Book Page Tassel of your choice from Lindsay at Home
Congrats to Jess and Pam for being selected as the winners! I’ll be getting together with you ladies soon to make sure you get your prizes.
A huge thank you goes out to everyone who participated this year. I have been just floored by everyone’s entries. Let’s do it again in the Fall, shall we?