Happy Sunday! It’s that time again!
Meet our team:
Allison from Two Thirty-Five Designs~Pinterest, Lindsay from Makely School For Girls~Pinterest, Kelly from Lily Pad Cottage~Pinterest, Adrianne from Dream Book Design~Pinterest, Jenelle from Nelle Creations~Pinterest, Sarah from Creative Ramblings~Pinterest, and Aimee from Captivating Corner~Pinterest.
If you missed the last few weeks, be sure to click here to find out what’s going on.
Happy Father’s Day, y’all! Today is an extra special one, since my mom and dad retired this week after a nearly 40 year career. I am so proud of them and everything they accomplished, and I can’t wait to see all of their adventures as they soak up island life now. You better believe that I’m going to be visiting as often as I can!
There were some awesome pins last week. One was this cool anchor rope art, pinned by A Prudent Life. I might need to make this for my dad!
Another favorite was the DIY gold striped pencils, pinned by Tisa’s Creations. I am pretty much obsessed with anything gold at the moment, and these cute pencils make me happy.
I was able to do a lot of pinning this week myself, but my favorite pin was undoubtedly my DIY Condiment Caddy tutorial – and the awesome BLACK+DECKER Autosense Drill giveaway that goes along with it! Be sure to enter if you haven’t already.
Okay, so now it’s your turn! What was your favorite Pinterest pin this week? Link it up below, but make sure you follow the rules so that YOU can be featured next week:
– Follow the seven host’s Pinterest Accounts (the first 7 links in the party).
– Follow along on our Group Pinterest Board HERE.
– Link up to your direct pin, not your Pinterest account or blog (click on one pin, copy that URL and paste in the link party).
– Your Link Will Not Be Pinned To The Large Group Board Or Featured If It Is NOT A Direct Pin – Please DO NOT Simply Add A Link to Your Blog
– Hop around and meet new pinners and get some great inspiration!
– Want an weekly email reminder of the Link Up? Click HERE