Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! No, it’s not a Monster Truck Rally – it’s a Pinterest Link Up Party!
Meet our team:
Allison from Two Thirty-Five Designs~Pinterest, Lindsay from Makely School For Girls~Pinterest, Kelly from Lily Pad Cottage~Pinterest, Adrianne from Dream Book Design~Pinterest, Jenelle from Nelle Creations~Pinterest, Sarah from Creative Ramblings~Pinterest, and Aimee from Captivating Corner~Pinterest.
If you missed the last few weeks, be sure to click here to find out what’s going on.
Was last week a great week or what? Gosh, I just love summer. It’s been my favorite season for as long as I can remember. It has nothing to do with not having to set an alarm to get up for school (but that IS awesome), but it’s because I love the sun, the color of the bright green grass and tank tops. 🙂
There were tons of super cute pins in last week’s linky party. It was hard for me to choose just two! The first one that I loved is this updated fan pinned by Amy. The before was just a boring little fan, but the after is so much fun!
My other favorite was this too-cute-for-words baby announcement pinned by Jenny. How creative is that? Welcome, Baby Emma!
This week, my favorite pin was an oldie but a goodie from my blog. Would you believe that this is one of the most popular posts on my blog? You can find the pin right here.
Okay, so now it’s your turn! What was your favorite Pinterest pin this week? Link it up below, but make sure you follow the rules so that YOU can be featured next week:
– Follow the seven host’s Pinterest Accounts (the first 7 links in the party).
– Follow along on our Group Pinterest Board HERE.
– Link up to your direct pin, not your Pinterest account or blog (click on one pin, copy that URL and paste in the link party).
– Your Link Will Not Be Pinned To The Large Group Board Or Featured If It Is NOT A Direct Pin – Please DO NOT Simply Add A Link to Your Blog
– Hop around and meet new pinners and get some great inspiration!
– Want an weekly email reminder of the Link Up? Click HERE