Thursday, May 6th Update: I believe that all of the fabric has been spoken for (several times over). I have contacted the first round of folks who claimed first. If you didn’t receive an email from me, don’t fret. I assume that there will end up being some turnover and I may get to email some more of you.
The time is upon us! It’s time for the Great Fabric Giveaway.
Before you hurry up and scroll down to the pictures to pick out what you want, here are some ground rules:
1. The fabric is first come, first served. Please don’t ask for it all, because I want to make sure I am able to spread it around. You will get all of the yardage listed, unless it says I can split it.
2. In the comment section, please list the fabrics you want (i.e. I want 3, 8, 20). Please don’t email me – only leave a comment in the comment section.
3. Make sure your email address is available to me. I’ll email you to set up shipping details.
4. If someone has already claimed the fabric you want, you should still go ahead and comment with your picks. The first claimant may fall through.
5. Please remember that you will be asked to pay shipping for your fabric and a little 50-cent add-on to cover the Paypal fees. I’d like to ship as much as I can in a USPS flat rate envelope, which will run you around $5. You may be asked to pay more or less depending upon the amount and type of fabric you choose (i.e. if you are just getting some scraps, I’ll send them First Class Mail since it would be cheaper). Paypal payments only, please.
6. Remember, I am doing this out of the goodness of my sweet little heart. 🙂 The colors in the photos and the fabric measurements may be slightly off. If you are going to get mad at me about something like that, then please don’t claim any fabric.
7. With the exception of the home dec fabrics, all of the other fabrics have been washed (I always wash fabric as soon as I buy it). I also have 2 dogs and a cat. I don’t let them roll around on the fabric, but you may find a stray pet hair or two.
8. I love you all and wish I had enough so that every reader got some fabric. That’s not the case, though, so hopefully you won’t hold it against me if you have don’t get what you want.
Update as of 1:20 pm Central Time – HOLY COW! As of right now, it looks like the only fabrics that haven’t been claimed are 30, 39, and 41. I haven’t contacted anyone yet to say what they got, so don’t worry that you haven’t gotten an email for me. It will take some time for me to get it all organized and could very well take a couple of days.
Got it? Alright, ready…set…GO!!
Home Decor Fabrics
2. Light Blue duck cloth – 1 yard;
3. Light Blue/Tan/Brown woven – 1 1/2 yards;
4. Lt Blue Faux suede – Big scrap
5. Redish/Pinkish damask – 5/8 yard
6. Blue/Beige/White toile – 1 yard
7. Navy/White toile – Bunch of big scraps
8. Yellow Floral -Bunch of big scraps
10. Dinosaur Stripe – Big scrap
11. Camo Dinosaur – 1 yard
Cotton Sewing/Quilting Fabrics
12. Dick & Jane (Michael Miller) – Big scrap
13. Dick & Jane Wordsearch (Michael Miller) – 3/4 yard
14. Blue VW Kombi (Heather Ross) – 1 5/8 yards
15. Orange/Blue/Tan dot (Heather Ross) – 2 yards
16. Orange/Blue stripe (Heather Ross) – 1 1/2 yards
18. Orange/Blue Paisley (Amy Butler) – Fat Quarter
19. Hula girl (Michael Miller) – 1 3/8 yards
20. Cabana stripe (Michael Miller) 1/4 yard
22. Pop Garden (Heather Ross) – Big scrap
23. Mocca in Black (Alexander Henry) – 1 3/8 yards
24. Blue/Brown floral (Amy Butler, I think) – Big scrap
26. Holiday Forest (Michael Miller) – 1 3/4 yards
28. Blue ribbed knit #1 – 1 5/8 yards
29. Blue ribbed knit #2 – 3 yards
31. Brown Interlock (Circular) – 3 1/2 yards
32. Navy Interlock – big scrap
34. Black/White Houndstooth Interlock – 1 1/2 yards
35. Red/Blue/White/Gray Stripe Jersey – 3 yards
36. Graffiti blue Interlock – 6 yards (I can split this up in 2 yard increments)
38. Red fleece – 1/4 yard
39. Orange fleece – 1/4 yard
40. Green fleece – 1/4 yard
41. Blue fleece – 1/4 yard
43. Black corduroy – 1 yard
44. Khaki corduroy – 4 yards (I can split this up into 2 yard increments)
45. Sueded denim – 2 yards
47. Canvas tote bags for embellishment – 5
48. Bag ‘o Random Ribbon scraps