Do you have a room in your house that could use some new flooring? How about hand scraped hardwoods in the dining room? Plush, stain resistant carpeting in the playroom? An area rug under your coffee table?
How about winning it? Yeah, I thought you’d go for that!
Today is the day that voting begins for the Shaw Floors/HGTV Home blogger challenge that Rhoda and I participated in. If you’ll remember, we designed a room around a lovely Shaw area rug.
Every day in September (so for 30 days), you can visit Shaw’s Facebook page and vote for our room. From each days voters, Shaw will randomly select one voter to win brand new flooring for a room in their home. I am asking, begging, pleading for you to vote for Rhoda and I every single day. I would LOVE to find out that my readers are some of the ones who win the flooring for their own homes! If our room does win, Rhoda and I will win a trip to tour the HGTV Urban Oasis luxury apartment recently unveiled in Chicago and designed by Vern Yip.
Here’s a breakdown of how you enter. I pulled some screenshots to make it easier to know where to click.:
1. Visit Shaw Floors on Facebook and “Like” them.
2. Click on the 30 Days of HGTV Home tab on the left side of the page.
3. Enter your e-mail address and click “Enter Now.”
4. Fill out the form with your shipping information and click “Register.”
6. On the next page, click on our team. Rhoda and I are the ones on the far right side.
7. Then, click “Vote for this room” on the blue arrow. You can also click “Get the details” to see more photos and some videos of us.
8. When you see this message, you’ll know your vote has been registered and you have been entered to win the flooring that day.
Thank you in advance for your votes, and I seriously hope I have some Living With Lindsay readers who win flooring for their homes!
Will you vote for Rhoda and me?