Happy Sunday! It’s Pinterest Link Up Party time again!
Meet our team:
Allison from Two Thirty-Five Designs~Pinterest, Lindsay from Makely School For Girls~Pinterest, Kelly from Lily Pad Cottage~Pinterest, Adrianne from Dream Book Design~Pinterest, Jenelle from Nelle Creations~Pinterest, Sarah from Creative Ramblings~Pinterest, and Aimee from Captivating Corner~Pinterest.
If you missed the last few weeks, be sure to click here to find out what’s going on.
Last week was a great week around here! I got a ton of stuff done around the house, my son finished school (welcome summer!) and Orange is the New Black came back on Netflix. I mean, how can you go wrong with all of that?
There were some great pins from the Pinterest link up party this week, too. One of my favorites was this pin for DIY Painted Curtains, pinned by Leigh Anne. The curtains have a great Ikat feel, which is one of my favorite patterns.
Another fun pin was this one by Atlantic Avenew. I’ve seen old bedsprings used in different ways, but I really like this one painted aqua and then used for craft storage. Very creative!
I pinned a lot myself this week and have a lot of faves. But I think my favorite thing I pinned was this Upcycled Firetruck Lamp. Now I didn’t make this, but I think it is darling! Here’s the link to that pin.
Okay, so now it’s your turn! What was your favorite Pinterest pin this week? Link it up below, but make sure you follow the rules so that YOU can be featured next week:
– Follow the seven host’s Pinterest Accounts (the first 7 links in the party).
– Follow along on our Group Pinterest Board HERE.
– Link up to your direct pin, not your Pinterest account or blog (click on one pin, copy that URL and paste in the link party).
– Your Link Will Not Be Pinned To The Large Group Board Or Featured If It Is NOT A Direct Pin – Please DO NOT Simply Add A Link to Your Blog
– Hop around and meet new pinners and get some great inspiration!
– Want an weekly email reminder of the Link Up? Click HERE