Happy Sunday, my friends! It’s time for the Pinterest Link Up Party!
Meet our team:
Allison from Two Thirty-Five Designs~Pinterest, Lindsay from Makely School For Girls~Pinterest, Kelly from Lily Pad Cottage~Pinterest, Adrianne from Dream Book Design~Pinterest, Jenelle from Nelle Creations~Pinterest, Sarah from Creative Ramblings~Pinterest, and Aimee from Captivating Corner~Pinterest.
If you missed the last few weeks, be sure to click here to find out what’s going on.
There were so many good pins from last week’s Pinterest Link Up Party that I ended up choosing three to feature! The first is this DIY Clamshell Bowl that was pinned by Monica at Craftberry Bush. My love of organically shaped bowls and trays is on super obsession high alert mode thanks to a webinar I watched last week from my friend Jackie, so this bowl caught my eye immediately.
Next up are these delicious indoor smores, pinned by Monica at Creative Gator. I seriously want to try these out at the 4th of July BBQ that we are hosting next week for our friends and neighbors.
Lastly, I think these little purse organizers pinned by Leanne Jacobs are darling! She found these pouches for $1 at Target, and embellished them with glitter heat transfer vinyl. How cute would these be for favors at a little girl’s birthday party?
My favorite pin of this week is one from a big project I did last year – staining our backyard fence. It was a daunting project, but it really wasn’t too bad once I got going with it.
Okay, so now it’s your turn! What was your favorite Pinterest pin this week? Link it up below, but make sure you follow the rules so that YOU can be featured next week:
– Follow the seven host’s Pinterest Accounts (the first 7 links in the party).
– Follow along on our Group Pinterest Board HERE.
– Link up to your direct pin, not your Pinterest account or blog (click on one pin, copy that URL and paste in the link party).
– Your Link Will Not Be Pinned To The Large Group Board Or Featured If It Is NOT A Direct Pin – Please DO NOT Simply Add A Link to Your Blog
– Hop around and meet new pinners and get some great inspiration!
– Want an weekly email reminder of the Link Up? Click HERE
Thanks for a fun party Lindsay!! Have an amazing week- xo
I actually made the clam shell bowl last year by following that tutorial. It turned out so good. I gave it to my mom as a gift. She uses it to hold a large collection of seashells.