I have been in love with Sputnik chandeliers for years now. It’s no secret that I love the midcentury modern style, and these chandeliers are the epitome of that style in my eyes.
But they can be insanely expensive – like $800+. Who has that kind of money for a chandelier? Not me.
Well, I finally bought one a few months ago for my living room that was much more reasonably priced. I searched high and low to find the right one for my room – it needed to be pretty big to fit the space – but it also couldn’t blow my budget. In the process, I came across several that I thought I should pass along in case you were in the market for one yourself.
1. Zuo Physics – $333.99 at Home Depot (This is the one I ended up buying – it’s about 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide and included the chrome-dipped bulbs.)
2. Orgasma Chandelier – $280.80 at Amazon (affiliate link)
3. Fine Mod Spark – $199.00 at Amazon (affiliate link)
4. Nuevo Sputnik Pendant – $362.88 at Amazon (affiliate link)
5. Supernova Mini Chandelier – $196.47 at Amazon (affiliate link)
6. Style Selections Chandelier – $189 at Lowe’s
Have you seen a reasonably priced Sputnik chandelier? Let me know!